Thursday, March 17, 2016

revising paper #2

My revision of this paper I did not change the final design too much. What I did change from the beginning of the paper to the end of the paper is broaden my topic little bit more. When I first started writing the outline of this paper I was focusing on the negatives of GMF crops. I found that as I researched more and more that the benefits seem to outweigh the negatives. So I added a lot more positive. I also changed the design of my writing. In class we talked about how to set up the paragraphs for this type of paper, and I had to rework most of my paragraphs to make them into that type of design. It actually made the paper incredibly easy to write as compared to just throwing block quotes at the paper without talking about the resources. 

No comments:

Post a Comment